Personal Information we collect
VEREDAS Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal Identification Data (name, title, telephone number, email address, postal address)
- We do not knowingly collect data from children or minors
How we collect your data
VEREDAS Ltd may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- Contact us using the online contact form
- Contact us via telephone or email
- Using or viewing our website via your browser’s cookies – cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
How we use your data
Our company collects your data in order to:
- Communicate with you
- Deliver your purchased goods to you
- Email you our newsletters with event invitations, exclusive promotions and new products you may be interested in
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our other products or services
- To maintain our relationship with you
- To use data analytics to improve our website, marketing and user-experience
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with our employers and service providers for the purpose of improving our services and responding to your contact form /requests.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your Data Protection Rights
If you are a European Resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you sign up to receive our newsletters, contact us or make an inquiry through the Site, email or telephone, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Private Policies to other websites
How to contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected]